When a patient suffers as a result of medical malpractice, it is often a struggle to find the answers they need to the questions they may have regarding what happened and what they can do about it. For this reason, the medical malpractice lawyers of Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, conveniently located in Boston but serving all of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, have created this list of frequently asked questions and their answers to help those in this difficult situation get the information they need.
If you can’t find the answers you need here or if you’d like to discuss your case in further detail with a qualified member of our legal team, contact our offices today at 617-426-4488.
- What do I have to actually do during a lawsuit?
- Can I sue again if I didn’t get the amount of compensation I wanted?
- What if my diagnosis was delayed?
- What should I ask an attorney I might hire?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- Which birth injuries might a lawsuit cover?
- If I have a claim, how long will it take?
- Will I hurt the person I’m suing by bringing a personal injury claim?
- Will I have to go to court?
- How much of my time will this take?
- What about expenses?
- What if I can’t afford a lawyer?
- Is it ever too late to bring a claim?
- Why should I bring a personal injury claim?
- What if an insurance company or an investigator contacts me?
- Do I need to gather any information myself?
- What should I do if I’ve been injured?
- What types of compensation can I seek?
- What is informed consent?
- Who is at fault for my injuries and losses?