Boston, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorney
When people are involved in accidents resulting in serious injury in Massachusetts, the consequences they may face can extend far beyond the physical and emotional trauma they may suffer. The costs of medical treatment, income lost from the time needed to be spent away from work while recovering, and other costs can all create a substantial financial burden for Massachusetts injury victims and their families. Fortunately, a personal injury lawyer may be able to help.
While some of these accidents occur due to sheer accident or through no one’s fault, the sad reality is that many of these accidents are the result of another party’s negligent actions, causing innocent people in Massachusetts to suffer. At Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, our Massachusetts personal injury lawyers know how difficult it is for victims of such accidents and injuries to recover in the aftermath. However, although nothing can be done to completely erase the effects of the accident, many victims are able to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim for their losses and suffering with the help of a personal injury lawyer, giving them much-needed funds to recover from their injuries.
Common Massachusetts Personal Injury Claims
Unfortunately, people in Massachusetts become the victims of unexpected injuries and accidents all too often due to the reckless actions of others. These injuries and accidents range in severity and how they affect the victim. Some of the most common injuries a personal injury lawyer handles are:
- Automobile Accidents – Car wrecks devastate millions of Americans every year in situations that could have been avoided. The havoc a single careless driver can cause is immense, and our attorneys want to help the victims of negligent driving practices pursue the compensation they need to move on.
- Unsafe Premises – As a guest at someone else’s home, or a patron of a business, you have a right to expect that a certain level of safety will be provided for you. When property owners fail in their responsibility to their guests, our legal team fights to hold them accountable.
- Unsafe Products – Despite the efforts of numerous laws and regulatory agencies, hundreds of harmful products that threaten consumers still manage to reach the shelves each year. Fortunately, victims of these dangerous, defective products are often able to recover compensation for the suffering they have needlessly endured.
- Wrongful Death – Our attorneys understand that nothing can alleviate the grief you and your family feel after the sudden death of a loved one, and that the devastation felt as a result can be heightened when the events that led to the loss were caused by a negligent party. We strive to provide compassionate, experienced assistance to surviving family members who may be facing overwhelming financial difficulties in the wake of their tragic loss.
- Nursing Home Abuse – One of the most reprehensible acts of malpractice is the abuse or neglect of a resident in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Unfortunately, many elderly patients are considered easy targets for financial, emotional, or physical abuse. That’s why our lawyers are ready to take action against anyone who finds it acceptable to harm an innocent individual for whom they are supposed to be caring.
- Construction Site Accidents – Construction sites offer an array of unique threats that can cause severe injury or death to construction workers, and, as such, should always be monitored diligently to avoid accidents. In cases where proper safety measures were not taken, the injured construction workers and their families may be able to pursue legal action against the responsible party.
- Brain Injury – Our attorneys have handled enough cases to know that some of the most devastating injuries are not always visible. These include traumatic brain injuries that have the potential to cause irreversible harm to victims and their families. We work to defend and protect the individuals who have suffered these types of injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Patients dealing with paralysis or constant pain will almost always face a great deal of anger and frustration, emotions that can be compounded in situations where the negligence of another caused the injury. While financial compensation is a far cry from a total recovery, an adequate settlement can provide victims with the means to manage the major medical and rehabilitative costs that arise in the wake of a spinal cord injury.
- Scarring – For many accident victims, severe scarring can have a detrimental effect on self-confidence and, consequently, a person’s ability to go about their daily routine. Our attorneys work to hold individuals responsible for these types of injuries accountable for their behavior.
- Broken Bones – Broken bones are among the most painful injuries, and can lead to costly treatments such as surgery and physical therapy. The financial, physical, and emotional suffering of patients whose broken bones were caused by someone else should not be borne by the victim alone. Our attorneys may be able to help you build a strong claim for compensation.
- Child Injuries – When someone else acts in a way that puts our children in danger, it is natural to feel a strong compulsion for justice. Our attorneys will work to represent the interests of your child in pursuing compensation for his or her injury that will allow you and your family to focus on healing.
When a person suffers from these or another injury due to someone else’s actions, a Massachusetts personal injury lawyer may help them pursue compensation. With the help of an injury lawyer, you do not have to face this overwhelming situation alone.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Massachusetts
If you have suffered injuries or any other type of harm as a result of the negligent or reckless actions of others, a lawyer from Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, may be able to help you take action. Find out how a personal injury lawyer can help you fight for the compensation you need by calling (617) 426-4488 today.