Massachusetts Insurance Claims Lawyers
While the financial impact of a car accident can be severe, insurance companies are meant to mitigate the victim’s damages on behalf of the person who caused the accident. Depending on an individual’s coverage, even the person who caused the accident may be protected under their own insurance. Unfortunately, many insurance companies are slow to pay out or refuse to pay altogether on valid insurance claims following a car accident. This can be devastating to a family who is suffering financially due to accident-related expenses. The Massachusetts insurance claims lawyers at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, understand that you and your family may rely on the funds you request from your insurance company. When valid claims are denied, it may become necessary to acquire legal representation in order to force an insurance company to honor their obligations. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to hold insurance companies responsible for your legitimate insurance claim. Discuss your situation with one of our attorneys by calling (617) 426-4488.
When a Lawyer May be Beneficial for Insurance Claims
Occasionally, insurance companies will attempt to undercut an insurance claim or deny it altogether. If your insurance company is engaging in any of the following behavior, it may be necessary to retain the services of an insurance claims lawyer:
- If a claims adjuster pressures you to accept a quick settlement that is unfair
- If compensation for your accident-related medical costs do not fully cover expenses
- If Massachusetts’s statutes of limitations may prevent you from challenging the settlement claim
Our Massachusetts insurance claims attorneys can help individuals understand their legal options when their insurance claims are not properly addressed and fulfilled.
Why Choose Crowe & Mulvey, LLP?
When you have to file a case against an established insurance company that has decades of experience, you will likely be facing an aggressive team of legal professionals. They will do everything they can to slow down the claim process and try to pay you as little as possible. This is why you need Crowe & Mulvey, LLP on your side.
At Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, you will not be confined to the help of only one attorney to work your case. You will benefit from an entire team of professionals that will brainstorm and collaborate on the best strategy to win your case. Not only will you have a skilled attorney on your side, but you will have the help and experience of multiple attorneys, nurses, paralegals, law clerks, and legal secretaries. All of these professionals have different experience and knowledge, and they can provide a different perspective on what will help you win your case.
The legal team at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP is prepared to win your case. We have years of experience handling similar cases and getting our clients the compensation they deserve. We have extensive knowledge of the law, and we have experience handling complicated insurance claims. We have successfully helped clients as reflected in their testimonial and results pages. Check out their site and learn more about what Crowe & Mulvey, LLP can do for you. Be one of our countless success stories.
Types of Insurance Claims We Handle
It is important to remember that insurance companies are businesses, not legal advocates. They will not always have your best interests in mind when they make settlements or other offers. Often, they are trying to get you the least amount of money for your injuries. If your claims have been denied or if you believe you have been undercut by insurance companies, it is important to get an attorney. Some types of insurances claims we handle include:
- Denied a claim: If your policy says that it should cover a specific type of incident and your insurance companies denies the claim, you are going to need an attorney to analyze your policy and challenge the decision of the insurance company.
- Delayed payment: If you have been approved to get payment but it has been delayed, you need a lawyer to look over your policy and get the payment to you as fast as possible. Timing is important when medical bills are supposed to be paid and you have lost wages from missing work. By delaying the payment and making it difficult for their clients to get the payout they need, insurance companies can avoid paying for as long as possible.
- Provided a dissatisfactory settlement: If you have been forced into a dissatisfactory settlement, meaning that it doesn’t cover all of the expenses you have incurred from the car accident, you may be entitled to more compensation. Again, your lawyer will have to look at your policy to see what it covers and they will have to file a case against an insurance company to get more compensation. When insurance companies don’t want to pay, they will try to force a lower settlement on you in order to get you to make a quick decision that you may not have time to fully consider.
Do not let insurance companies skip out on paying you the money you need and deserve. You pay insurance so that, in case something happens, they will be able to help. If this is not done according to the policy, then it is useless to have to pay that amount of money monthly. Large companies will try to take advantage of unknowing or unsuspecting accident victims. With the help of an attorney, you can protect yourself, your family, and your finances.
Contact a Massachusetts Insurance Claims Lawyer
At Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, our Massachusetts car insurance claims lawyers understand how frustrating it can be to collect insurance claims after a car accident, and we can offer individuals critical legal advice and options to help ensure qualifying claims will be paid. To speak with one of our attorneys today, please call (617) 426-4488.