Boston Rollover Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one was hurt in a rollover accident, contact Crowe & Mulvey, LLP for help right away. Rollover accidents happen when a driver loses control, and the vehicle flips over one or more times. This is one of the most devastating types of car accidents that can occur as it often results in significant injuries to those involved. Tragically, these types of accidents are also often the cause of many fatalities. Though these accidents may be the result of uncontrollable circumstances or a driver’s own actions, there are many instances in which it is another party’s fault.
At Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, we know that anyone in Massachusetts harmed in a rollover accident is likely suffering from physical, emotional, and financial trauma. However, when it is the fault of another person or party, it’s likely that the victim and their family is feeling a sense of injustice as well. Fortunately, in these circumstances, the party responsible for the accident can be brought to justice when a victim files a personal injury lawsuit for compensation for their injuries. The Boston rollover accident attorneys with Crowe & Mulvey, LLP is ready to help you do just that.
Contact Crowe & Mulvey, LLP today to see if you are eligible for compensation for your injuries and other costs associated with the accident. You could be owed a significant amount for what happened, and time is running out to file a claim. You can reach us at (617) 426-4488, by filling out a contact form, or you can chat with us live on our website.
Why Should I Hire a Rollover Accident Lawyer?
The pain and suffering that results after a rollover accident are likely to keep you from having the strength to fight for your rights effectively. Hiring a lawyer to handle the ins-and-outs of seeking financial compensation for your injuries has many benefits.
The heaps of paperwork, countless phone calls, and other essential but stressful tasks should all be left to your Boston legal team at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP while you focus on your physical healing. The recovery process will run much more smoothly after removing these tasks from your shoulders.
Insurance companies and lawyers representing the other side may offer you settlement amounts based on what they believe your claim is worth. This amount will reflect the best interests of the party suggesting it, rather than your injuries, pain, and suffering. With a devoted Massachusetts automobile accident lawyer on your side, your concerns will be kept the top priority in any financial negotiations.
Why Choose Crowe & Mulvey, LLP to Handle My Case?
The team at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP will be able to offer you an experience you will not find anywhere else. Instead of assigning one lawyer to work on your behalf, you will have a diverse group of professionals that includes nurses, paralegals, and secretaries looking out for you. This level of personal attention is unmatched by other Boston law firms.
Placing your trust in Crowe & Mulvey, LLP to assert your rights is a gesture that we do not take lightly. We understand this unfortunate rollover accident has affected you and your family in more ways than one and will take great care to see that you are all satisfied with your results.
Our commitment to your case is so strong that we do not ask for a single dollar unless we are successful in obtaining a judgment in your favor. You will not pay for your initial meeting with us, even if you ultimately decide not to hire us.
Stop agonizing through fighting for justice after your rollover accident injuries on your own. Hire Crowe & Mulvey, LLP today.
What Causes a Rollover Accident?
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that the leading causes of rollover accidents include:
- Vehicle Type, particularly SUVs or other types of cars with high centers of gravity, plays a part in rollover accidents. However, NHTSA has determined that any kind of vehicle is capable of rolling.
- Speeding is a substantial contributing factor that is responsible for about 40% of rollover accidents.
- Alcohol impairs your ability to drive carefully and is a leading cause of many accidents, including rollovers.
- Location of a rollover accident is most likely to be a rural area where the posted speed limit is 55 or higher. The lack of barriers or lane dividers makes rural roads more dangerous.
These and other factors can result in three main types of rollover accidents:
- Tripped Rollovers are the most frequent type of rollover accident. They happen when a driver no longer has control of the car they are driving. Tripped rollovers are called “tripped” because something in the pathway of the vehicle literally trips it and causes it to roll.
- Untripped Rollovers occur when a driver is operating the vehicle at a high and unsafe speed while making a turn. This rollover is also called a frictional rollover and happens due to the increase in friction between the tires and the roadway. Untripped rollovers rarely occur but are still not impossible.
- Flipped Rollovers take place after a vehicle slides on an embankment, hill, or another inclined surface.
No matter the cause or type of rollover accident you were hurt in, Crowe & Mulvey, LLP can handle your case.
What Compensation Can I Receive for a Rollover Accident Claim?
One of the most significant concerns of Boston rollover accident victims is trying to figure out how to pay for the costs incurred from the accident and all future expenses. When you sue the party at fault for your accident, you might be seeking payment for:
- Costs related to your medical care such as hospital bills, physical therapy, and medication. Insurance policies may not always provide enough funds to cover your expenses.
- Wages or income from the work you’ve already had to miss and any effect injuries from the accident may have on your future employment.
- Pain and suffering from the trauma sustained, which can include both physical and mental distress.
- Disability or disfigurement
Rollover accidents all too often result in an unsuspecting victim’s wrongful death, leaving family and loved ones to grieve. If you have suffered the loss of a loved one, Massachusetts law allows you to recover for the loss of income, companionship, comfort, advice, and other services they reasonably provided to you. Reimbursement for funeral and burial costs are also available for compensation.
The compensation available to you will vary depending on the factors associated with your rollover accident. When you schedule your free consultation with Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, we will reach a better understanding of what types of damages you will be able to claim.
Contact a Boston Rollover Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a person in your family was hurt in a rollover accident, you could be owed compensation. To learn more about what legal options are available to you in this difficult time and how our lawyers at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP may be able to help, call us at (617) 426-4488. We will listen to all of your concerns, assess your situation, and possibly begin helping you take action against the party that caused the accident.