Was I the victim of construction site negligence?
You may have been. Construction site negligence takes many forms, but might manifest itself in the following ways:
- Leaving debris / obstructions in roadways or walkways
- Exposing passerby to toxic chemicals
- Failure to adhere to safety regulations
- Poor management of employees / failure to train employees
- Failure to cover manholes
- Failure to repair damages to roadways or walkways
If you think that you have been the victim of construction site negligence, speak with a personal injury attorney about your situation.