Which birth injuries might a lawsuit cover?

If your baby has suffered a birth injury at the hands of an irresponsible or reckless medical practitioner, you might be due financial compensation. Generally, a personal injury lawsuit will cover any type of birth injury, including injuries like cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, cephalohematoma, brain damage, spinal damage, and many others. To better understand if you can file a claim though, speak with an experienced birth injury lawyer.

To learn more about getting financial compensation after your baby has suffered a birth injury, contact the qualified Massachusetts medical malpractice attorneys of Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, today by calling us at (617) 426-4488.