Barbara M. Welch
Barbara M. Welch, RN, MSN, JD, is a nurse-attorney at Crowe & Mulvey, LLP, where she is involved in the evaluation and preparation of medical malpractice and other personal injury cases. She also handles a litigation caseload involving particularly complicated medical cases. She has participated in numerous trials. She brings the firm more than eighteen years of nursing experience in the areas of cardiac and intensive care nursing. She spent more than five years as the head nurse of a Progressive Cardiac Care Unit. She was also a litigation associate for eleven years concentrating in the area of medical malpractice. Barbara is a graduate of the Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in nursing summa cum laude from Northeastern University, and was inducted as a member of Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society of Nursing, and then received her Master’s Degree in nursing from Boston College. She received her law degree from Suffolk University Law School. She is admitted to the United States District Court for Massachusetts, as well as Massachusetts state courts and the state bar of Rhode Island.
Barbara lives in Rhode Island with her husband and daughters.
BARBARA M. WELCH, RN, MSN, JD
- Email: BWelch@CroweandMulvey.com
- Legal Assistant: Kathleen Davenport
- Mount Saint Joseph’s Academy
- Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing
- Northeastern University, BS Nursing
- Boston College, MSN
- Suffolk University Law School, JD
- All state and federal courts
- Rhode Island:
- All state courts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Barbara lives in Rhode Island with her husband, Richard, and their three children Eileen, Bella, and Joyce.